Head of Ecommerce Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Ecommerce to join our team.
- Constant development and improvement of ecommerce aesthetic to ensure maximal customer engagement;
- Optimising customer journey and improving conversion rates;
- Own, track and adapt customer journey to reduce customer bounce rate and keeping a coherent passage from landing through to purchase;
- Working cross functionally, updating senior management of ecommerce developments and performance;
- Manage the product and launch of new website;
- Working across departments, such as Merchandising, Buying, Marketing, IT and Warehouse t o develop internal best practises;
- Work closely with Marketing, Trading and Dispactch teams as well as wider business;
- Ensure season promotions and new products are listed;
- Driving ecommerce sales performance;
- Ability to understand customer journeys and identify opportunities to increase site performance, growing not just sales but increasing profit;
- Budget Management;
- Team management;
- Optimise customer experience to drive conversion;
- Working across departments, such as Merchandising, Buying, Marketing, IT and Warehouse to develop internal best practises;
- Managing the P&L for the online retail channel, delivering on short term and long term plans, including delivered against budget.
- Trading Strategies;
- Luxury Goods.