Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive to join our team.
- To ensure that all Best Practice is followed so that the branch operates efficiently;
- To maximise branch profitability through the achievement of sales and revenue budgets and a focus on cost reduction;
- To motivate and develop a high performing team focused on delivering outstanding service and sales results;
- To plan and implement local business development activity, which generates local demand and maintains our local competitive edge;
- To effectively manage the assistant managers and teams to deliver results and increase productivity;
- To ensure all customers are provided with excellent levels of service.
- Detailed u nderstanding of Paid Search best practices;
- Experience using audiences to optimise paid search campaigns;
- Advanced experience using Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and an excellent telephone manner are a must;
- Experience using automation to optimise and manage search campaigns;
- Understanding of search measurement capabilities;
- Excellent leadership and strong organisational skills;
- You will be sales driven, hard-working, able to work under pressure and dedicated to high standards of customer care;
- A track record of delivering outstanding customer service;
- International Experience Preferred;
- Additional language skills are not mandatory but advantageous;
- A strong drive to progress yourself individually as well as the business;
- A creative approach to local marketing initiatives and an aggressive approach to local business development;
- P roactive approach to improving their knowledge and capability;
- Exceptional experience navigating Google Ads and search management platforms, such as SA360, to set up, optimis e and report of search campaigns.