Food Lead Auditor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Food Lead Auditor to join our team.
- Deliver associated services within the region;
- Field based role, involving extensive travel regionally which may necessitate occasional overnight stays.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationship with client personnel;
- Maintaining high morale by contributing to an effective positive work environment;
- Credibility having worked as a Senior QA or Technical Manager;
- Plan and execute audits, report findings and follow-up when necessary, within agreed times scales and economic frameworks;
- Able to demonstrate existing auditing experience (internal, second or third party);
- Meeting professional practice standards and demonstrating competence in core areas;
- An in-depth knowledge of food manufacture, S&D, HACCP and certification requirements;
- Ensure that the independent nature of the DNVGL scheme is not compromised at any time;
- Lead Audit qualified – BRC v8, ISO22000 etc;
- Worked within a number of different food groups and environments;
- Maintaining effective communication with line management, between audit team members and client stakeholders.