Graduate Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Account Executive to join our team.
- Undertake daily media monitoring;
- Support or be responsible for event management preparations; and;
- Support more senior members of client account teams in the fulfilment of client delivery;
- Provide necessary administrative support and execution to the team;
- Prepare briefing papers for internal and client consumption;
- Provide effective and pro-active support to colleagues in respect of new business getting activities and initiatives;
- Take minutes of client and internal meetings and draft meeting agendas;
- Have regular direct client contact.
- A commitment to succeed, balanced by a commitment to act in a collegiate way, as part of a closely-knit team;
- Internship experience within PR, Comms or financial services;
- A good degree from a top University;
- Background, exposure to, and aptitude for, media engagement;
- A good, pro-active networker;
- A strong commercial sense and an interest in a range of business sectors and issues;
- Degree educated with a 2:1 minimum;
- Enthusiastic and confident person who doesn’t mind getting on the phone;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Friendly, sociable and outgoing;
- Clear and professional telephone manner.