Group Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Coordinator to join our team.
- Building, cleaning & maintain databases;
- Recruiting and managing third parties to bring groups of relevant delegates;
- Establishing, maintaining and improving relationships with existing, new and lapsed group coordinators;
- Reporting numbers to line manager on a regular basis;
- Supporting the Hosted Buyer Team to deliver the programme in the lead up to and on-site at the events.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capacity to manage a heavy workload while maintaining critical attention to detail;
- Willingness and ability to travel sometimes overseas;
- Strong technical skills and aptitude for learning bespoke internal systems;
- Strong Drive;
- Proven and effective organisation skills within an event management environment.