Quality Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Coordinator to join our team.
- Control of all calibration;
- Performing internal audits across the wider group;
- CMM inspection operations and programmes;
- Ensuring the food safety and quality assurance procedures are complied with when inspecting;
- Ensuring that all process materials and components meet customer quality requirements;
- Maintain all paperwork;
- To investigate and report product customer complaints. Lead deviation investigation clinics;
- Assist in problem investigations;
- Support with document control;
- The full quality process from goods in, first off, work in progress and final inspection.
- Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently as roles are within high volume, complex areas;
- HNC, Degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject;
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to demonstrate clear, reliable & timely decision making skills;
- Internal auditing experience within a logistics/distribution business;
- Level 3 HACCP Qualification or working towards one;
- Internal auditing qualification;
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually;
- Experience working in food safety and quality.