Group Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Manage case studies, white papers and blog content;
- Consistently drive improvements to the company website ensuring it reflects excellence as is the strongest platform for direct sales;
- Reporting on campaign performance and sales conversion;
- Build the company brand, ensuring consistent guidelines are implemented worldwide with all our partners;
- Increase the followership of our social media accounts;
- Oversee filming and editing video content;
- Maintain a suite of training and promotional resources for end users, distributors and resellers;
- Be responsible for all marketing strategies in the business to drive business growth to create rapid sales growth (projected to double this year);
- Manage a small team of 4 marketeers to deliver the marketing plan and to increase engagement, inspiration with and passion for our products;
- Carry out strategic reviews to explore new markets and industries in which to sell our products;
- Keeping abreast of the 3D Printing market and developments in the digital marketing industry.
- Knowledge of measuring the effectiveness of marketing;
- Proven success of product launches and marketing campaigns;
- Ideally experience of working for a manufacturing or technical industry;
- Educated to degree level, CIM ideal but not essential;
- Experience of managing a small team;
- Creative, ambitious with proven success;
- Understand now to create messages and target them at specific user groups;
- Proficient in filming and editing video content;
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience ideally in selling a product Internationally;
- High level of expertise in digital marketing and SEO.