Head Of Finance Systems Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head Of Finance Systems to join our team.
- Ensure that local and or divisional specific reporting needs can be met whilst maintaining the predo minant G roup view;
- Maintain an appropriate financial systems control environment;
- Maintain a detailed understanding of all financial systems in Collinson, new functionality and industry best practice;
- Day to day management and development of the Group consolidation and reporting system and General Ledger accounting systems;
- Manage and administer master data processes for the group finance systems;
- Ensure the financial reporting systems comply with key regulatory reporting processes.
- Experience in successfully leading staff to meet business requirements;
- Qualified Accountant;
- History of successfully delivering change;
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate in a very hands on environment;
- P revious experience managing a Finance System or MI function;
- Experience of working in a multi-national organisation;
- Previous experience of implementing a new finance accounting, consolidation and planning system;
- Knowledge of General Ledger and Financial Consolidation processes / systems;
- Understanding of risk and controls within a finance systems-based environment;
- Experience of delivering Management Information to Business Users through working with major EPM software.