International Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a International Engineer to join our team.
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel and departments;
- Contributing to improved communication between Banbury, trackside, US and Italy (aero/design) office;
- Follow all safety regulations in all venues;
- Race weekend data analysis support from Banbury site;
- Assumes any responsibilities and duties delegated by the Head of Vehicle Performance or their designee;
- Development and validation of software tools, processes and mathematical models;
- Post-event data analysis and reporting;
- Running and reporting on pre-event simulation results.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Work well in a team environment with personnel at all levels;
- Work to a consistently high standard in stressful and time sensitive situations, whilst prioritising and managing the work load efciently;
- A good technical background in applied mathematics , physics or engineering, ideally automotive/aeronautical/racing.