Investment Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment Associate to join our team.
- Offer advice and ideas to internal control process improvement and development to Senior Management;
- Co-ordinating and responding to client audit requests, paying attention to detail;
- Liaising with third parties and internal teams to ensure all correct information is distributed for reporting;
- Overall boost team moral and encourage operational excellence, risk management and financial control;
- Database Management and Portfolio Support: manage file repository and CRM systems, and assist with internal and portfolio events and news.
- Can positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of Ascension;
- Thrives in an agile, fast-paced working environment;
- An up to date knowledge of protection policy types and the key information they can provide;
- Previous experience from within a financial services company, preferably a financial advisory or discretionary investment management firm;
- An up to date knowledge of pension products and the various attributes (benefits, guarantees, penalties etc.) of a pension policy that can apply;
- Microsoft Office capabilities including Excel, Word and perhaps PowerPoint;
- Proficiency in Excel and data manipulation skills required;
- Computer proficiency: extensive skills in Microsoft Office, e-mail, Internet, calendaring software with ability to learn new programs quickly;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Current FCA CF30 Registration or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment (lCD will sponsor as necessary);
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Professional telephone etiquette;
- Customer Service;
- Data entry;
- Money Market.