Maintenance coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance coordinator to join our team.
- Liaising with engineers to ensure material stock levels are maintained;
- Communicating effectively job status’ to client;
- Generating statistics to communicate progress at management meetings;
- Data management including generating, updating and maintaining existing records;
- Synchronising engineers digital diaries for all maintenance works ensuring deadlines are met;
- Scheduling maintenance works & coordinating a team of maintenance engineers;
- Tracking and recording parts ordered from suppliers with emphasis on required completion dates;
- Acting as initial point of contact for enquiries and queries on behalf of installation co-ordinator.
- Excellent influencing and networking skills;
- Excellent IT skills including intermediate Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills;
- Good project management and planning/organisation skills;
- IT Proficient in systems such as AMT, DBSi, FSAT, Builder, SIS, VisionLink;
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities;
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and information to support planning and decisions;
- Financial and commercial awareness.