Manufacturing Shift Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manufacturing Shift Manager to join our team.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate escalation to senior management;
- Responsibility for assets in the factory (total factory) with a replacement value of £300M;
- Responsible for delivering products to the value of ~£30mio/yr;
- Authorise shift schedules, overtime assignments, shift rotations and back up for absent staff;
- Act with delegated decision making authority in the absence of the Production Manager;
- Approve production schedules issued by Supply Chain and manages changes to plan as required;
- Point of contact across site.
- NVQ Management Level 4 is advantageous;
- You will hold ILM Level 3;
- IOSH Managing Safely;
- You MUST have previous experience within a management position in the plastics industry;
- You will have a working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/ Six Sigma.