Compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing purposes. Duties include computing costs and calculating rates for goods, services, and shipment of goods; posting data; and keeping other relevant records. May involve use of computer or typewriter, calculator, and adding and bookkeeping machines.
Office Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Manager to join our team.
- Attend meetings with Directors;
- Management of Customer complaints and investigation into all non operational complaints;
- Executing new and exciting ways of utilising the FF HQ space;
- Maintaining employees training records and taking a pro-active approach to booking in company training within correct time frames;
- Management and maintenance of internal systems, overseeing sales and purchase activity and involvement in stock allocation and control;
- A proactive approach is a must as you will need to chase people and tasks to completion – not wait to be chased;
- Organising social events and offsites;
- Maintaining the condition of our office and its facilities;
- Running weekly and monthly payrolls including maintaining absence records;
- Maintaining stationery and office supplies;
- Line management responsibilities where appropriate including, management of office staff, liaising between managers/teaching staff and support staff;
- Payroll and CIS administration;
- Assisting in organising quarterly celebrations and incentive trips abroad for the team;
- General legal compliance duties for the firm;
- Handling all office contracts.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Previous experience of working in an office manager role;
- Excellent PC skills required;
- A relevant degree in business administration, marketing or related role is desirable;
- Polite Telephone Manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work unsupervised;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work with a wide range of people at all levels;
- Positive attitude, quick learner, highly disciplined and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and the initiative to tackle challenges;
- Experience of the requirements of ISO 9001 accreditation would be beneficial;
- Hardworking – prepared to go the extra mile;
- Environmentally aware and cost conscious.