Part-Time Office Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-Time Office Manager to join our team.
- Managing the off-site storage;
- Answering phones and screening cold calls;
- Logging invoices received, scanning and emailing to HK office and external accountants;
- Ordering of all stationary and supplies;
- Dealing with presentations and presentation printing;
- Running the office;
- Supplier liason;
- Uploading monthly pension spreadsheet to our company pension providor;
- Organising occasional client events worldwide;
- Mobile phone contracts;
- Regular liaison with Head Office in Honk Kong;
- Ipdating business travel spreadsheet each trip booked;
- Organising and maintaining office supplies;
- Managing telephone, photocopier, franking machine contracts.
- Articulate and professional;
- Warm and approachable with a great work ethic;
- Ability to keep calm, even whilst under pressure;
- Organisational and communicational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Flexibility with a muck in attitude;
- Resilient, with the ability to liaise at Director level;
- Recent demonstrable experience in a similar role is preferred.