Outsourcing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Outsourcing Manager to join our team.
- Working with a team of diverse outsourcers and inhouse personnel to deliver great game art;
- Creating workflows for the delivery of assets and their implementation in UE4;
- Liasing with Production and in-house Art and Level Design to ensure that assets are delivered;
- Assessing the quality of delivered game art with a quality and performance mindset and delivering feedback to outsourcers for iteration;
- Involvements in wider departmental managerial responsibilities;
- Preparing client statutory year-end accounts and working paper file review work;
- Liaising with internal tax & compliance teams and third party external advisors;
- Communicating with and dealing with any client queries including attending their premises when required;
- Staff appraisals and training/mentoring of staff with technology i.e. QBO, Receipt Bank, OCRex, app stack;
- Responsible for a mixed client portfolio who require management accounts & VAT, using the latest technology and apps;
- Bedding in new client jobs and passing down work for the team to deal with;
- Managing a portfolio of outsourcing/advisory clients;
- Involvement in strategic/forecasting advisory assignments;
- Financial reporting and data insight for internal management reporting, presenting management accounts to Board level;
- Being the key contact for a client portfolio responsible for overseeing the delivery of services to clients.
- Account Management;
- A keen eye for art quality and technical knowledge pertaining to its presentation, optimization and implementation;
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing them a variety of outsourcing services including: VAT returns;
- Great communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Year End Accounts;
- A history of 3D game art production with a mindset geared towards individual deliverables.