Paid Social Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Paid Social Account Executive to join our team.
- Obtain insights and report on the effectiveness post implementation through SQL and Excel;
- Target and optimise campaigns through the internal platform, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Track consumer journeys through Google or Adobe Analytics;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and clients direct to understand their requirements and develop a strategy relative to this.
- Self-starter. The ability to work autonomously and to efficiently manage multiple varied campaigns at once;
- A people-person who enjoys working directly with clients, shown through being a personable and confident communicator;
- A strong client service ethos with a drive to continually exceed expectations;
- A theoretical background (i.e university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour advertising, media or technology;
- A working knowledge of Paid Advertising – this could come from a previous in-house role or an agency role;
- Ability to use Facebook Ad Platform and Google Analytics;
- A curious attitude that enjoys analysing and solving complex problems;
- Strong analytic and numerical skills, ideally backed up with excel skills;
- Strong attention to detail.