Programme Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Programme Administrator to join our team.
- Support the design and development of DTA Alumni network;
- Working with the other members of the team;
- Manage quarterly online surveys and reporting;
- Support the DTA3 programme administrative activities;
- Support research dissemination and impact of programmes;
- As the Programme Administrator you will be responsible for organising and supporting network events and meetings;
- Liaising with various internal teams to promote the organisations benefits;
- Process expenses and payments;
- Improve portfolio administration through offering solutions that support business needs;
- Creating reports on internal and external meetings;
- Assist the Head of Network Coordination through administrative support, logistical support and supporting of the Secretarial diary;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing stakeholders;
- Maintaining company mailbox and responding to requests in a timely manner;
- Prepare agendas for meetings, record minutes and perform follow up actions as required;
- Arranging travel and accommodation for trainers.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent;
- Proficient in Microsoft office;
- Excellent attention to detail.