Programme Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Programme Director to join our team.
- demonstrate thought leadership within the social enterprise sector, speaking or writing on trends and innovation in the sector;
- managing a team of Programme Managers and Programme Assistants to ensure high quality design and delivery of programmes and a motivated team;
- Ensuring that the governance and delivery of the programme is in line with the standard business initiative framework;
- Interfacing with relevant stakeholders and facilitating timely decision making to maintain scope, schedule and budget;
- Development of an effective planning structure which encapsulates all delivery and implementation requirements;
- Providing regular reporting on the progress of projects under the overall initiative for distribution to senior management and stakeholder committees;
- Ensuring that business requirements of key stakeholders are embedded within the overall programme plan;
- Working across multiple functional areas to implement change effectively.
- Verbal Communication;
- Report writing;
- Interpersonal skills.