Referrals Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Referrals Coordinator to join our team.
- Ensuring that we meet all targets for outputs, timescales and quality;
- Triaging referrals;
- Attending allocation meetings and presenting referrals for discussion;
- Establishing a clear throughput for service users in order to meet their outcomes within agreed timescales;
- Allocating service users to our housing related support workers;
- Holding a case load as required to minimise waiting lists and provide direct support to service users;
- Co-producing outcome focused support plans and risk assessments;
- Promoting the service to potential referrers and creating positive local networks;
- Responding to and prioritising referrals;
- Undertaking a high volume of assessments and ensuring information from 3 rd parties is received;
- Undertaking a high volume of assessments and ensuring information from 3rd parties is received.
- Prompt support at the right level for as long as required, fluctuating as necessary;
- Access universal services, training, employment and community integration;
- Pre tenancy support from existing accommodation into the floating support services;
- Links with social and private landlords.