Research, design, develop, or test automation, intelligent systems, smart devices, or industrial systems control.
Senior Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join our team.
- Preparation of design proposals, including technical presentations, proposal drawings, schedule, verification and validation activities and costs;
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date;
- Identify problems or areas of potential improvement within processes and propose solutions;
- Server, cloud and network solutions;
- Lead engineering projects throughout the NPI process to required production readiness levels;
- Plan and direct the installation, testing and repair of facilities and equipment;
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers;
- Assist in the preparation of the construction completion and take over documentation;
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project;
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple assets;
- Assist in the production of the contract programme; monitor programme and produce progress reports;
- Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baselines;
- Generate and check/approve manufacturing drawings, requiring high proficiency with BS8888, GST, tolerance analysis and best drawing practices;
- Develop in-house engineering and project execution methodologies;
- Technical co-ordination between MWH engineering and supply chain partners.
- Familiar with project control mechanisms;
- Understanding of commercial and technical risk assessments;
- HND / HNC in relevant Engineering discipline;
- Knowledgeable and has experience in a project environment in Oil and Gas, Petro Chemical or other relevant industry;
- Aruba (HP) Switching and VLAN Config;
- Any Microsoft Certs (Not essential but beneficial);
- Experience of delivering utilising NEC3 form of contract;
- Project engineering experience;
- SCW Competencies – PTS, IRSE Licensed Engineering Manager (Desirable – Signal Sighting chair);
- AD configuration, migration and installation;
- Other – Computer literate, Effective communicator with all levels of employee and contractor. Ability to organize self and teams;
- One – three years’ experience of rolling stock experience preferred;
- Previous experience within water treatment (Non-Infrastructure);
- AWS / Azure;
- Qualifications – IEng & HNC in appropriate Engineering subject (Degree in Engineering would be desirable).