Senior Sales Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Sales Administrator to join our team.
- Logging and managing all expenses on SAP;
- Managing travel arrangements for Field Sales team;
- Liaising with various teams and departments throughout the business;
- Raising purchase orders in necessary deadlines;
- Send confirmations and product information to customers;
- Organise external meetings / internal meetings when required;
- Processing orders from start to finish;
- Help manage website when required;
- Assist new customer enquiries, liaise and support agents and sales teams with new accounts;
- Customer service – answering the phones, transferring calls to the relevant department;
- Support the sales who are on the road selling;
- Handing any requirements such as art sheets and samples;
- Meet customer deadlines on submissions;
- Researching for new business sales opportunities, and feeding these leads to the Sales Coordinator or Sales Representatives to follow through;
- Answering website enquiries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer Service;
- Ability to work towards deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Knowledge of sales processes/order process.