Technical Sales Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Sales Administrator to join our team.
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients;
- Work with the Sales Manager on developing and increasing Sales;
- Maintain and develop company price lists and pricing structure recommending changes to suit market conditions and customer feedback;
- To participate and embrace sales training programmes and to attend on occasions external sales meetings;
- Source and develop client referrals;
- Respond to sales and technical enquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person;
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients;
- Participate in sales events as required;
- Develop and maintain a customer database;
- Generate and qualify leads in accordance with agreed plan;
- Assist with preparation of sales action plans and strategies;
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity;
- Negotiate with clients within agreed parameters;
- Responding to all existing customer correspondence;
- Increasing sales prospects from within the existing customer base whilst also launching new sales networks.
- A background within Technical Sales Admin. Role would be advantageous;
- Strong Customer-Service background;
- Able to use initiative and think about innovative ways of attracting and engaging with customers;
- Able to work to tight deadlines;
- Manage orders and Sales order expectations;
- Ability to multi-task.