Senior Sales Engineer EMEA Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer EMEA to join our team.
- Educate customers on the technical capabilities/features of the platform and research customer specific requirements to ensure alignment;
- Respond to requests for proposal and information in both oral and written formats: RFQs, RFIs, etc;
- Build, deploy, configure, and troubleshoot ThreatConnect instances, and required integrations, as part of the customer evaluation process;
- Provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to customers;
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve technical issues related to evaluations and/or customer requirements;
- Develop playbooks leveraging ThreatConnect’s orchestration capability;
- Provide feedback on opportunities and field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering;
- Educate the customer on Threat Analysis best practices and methodology leveraging ThreatConnect Research.
- Completed a Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline OR equivalent experience;
- Have recent experience with Python, be able to debug or manipulate Python-based apps within the ThreatConnect Playbook app builder environment;
- Must be proficient in working with Fusion or VM Workstation in building and managing VMs for distribution to customer environments;
- Continuous learning is always on your mind;
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a customer-facing role;
- You love solving customer problems by writing custom scripts or developing small applications and have some experience in Java or Python;
- You are able to travel EMEA wide around 30% of the time;
- Troubleshooting basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts is something that strikes your interest;
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian);
- Linux and Windows command lines don’t scare but excite you and you have spent some time writing or modifying shell scripts;
- You have some experience about agile software development methodologies and CI/CD, preferably in the mobile application development space.