Site Engineering Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Site Engineering Manager to join our team.
- Identify root cause(s) of engineering downtime and introduce effective measures such as ERD and MTBF data for analysis to eliminate/reduce;
- To undertake relevant project work as determined by the Operations Director;
- To be a key driver in daily operations huddle to improve performance and communication;
- To consistently challenge existing practices and behaviours where these deviate from the organisations existing processes and desired culture;
- Leadership and management of all direct reports, leading by example rather than dictatorship where possible.
- Minimum of 3-5 years engineering management experience in a fast paced manufacturing or automated processing business;
- Substantial LEAN knowledge preferably accredited;
- Engineering Degree or Approved Apprenticeship;
- IOSH qualified. (Desirable);
- Intermediate/advanced PC literate.