Strategy Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Strategy Development Manager to join our team.
- Prepare materials, presentations and reports to provide regular communication updates to key internal constituents on key strategic initiatives;
- Assist with special projects, research and new responsibilities as needed;
- Develop and maintain a network of strategic contacts in both technology and business;
- Drive the implementation of measures which ensure alignment of people, objectives and outcomes to the strategy;
- Support the annual refresh, owning a part of the strategy in that process.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry, including insurance related investments or related experience on investment structuring;
- Good understanding of banking combined with a broad technology understanding;
- Self-motivated and self-managing and ability to understand a brief and rapidly shape into actions, and drive to conclusion;
- Understanding of the regulatory framework, including accounting (IFRS, local GAAP), solvency;
- Proven success with developing and implementing project, business and/or strategic plans;
- Experience using Economic Scenario Generator (ESG) software tools;
- Excellent consulting skills: communications, relationship building, influencing, analytical, delivery oriented;
- Strong understanding of financial markets, investment concepts and styles;
- Advanced experience using R and / or Python programming languages;
- Basic knowledge of the investment objectives and issues in a liability context (ALM, accounting, portfolio construction, risk management);
- Experience creating bespoke multi-asset investment solutions;
- Strong experience of strategy development and strategy mobilisation.