UAT Test Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UAT Test Manager to join our team.
- Aligned to business analysis, working with the project team to write and deliver test plans, acceptance test cases, test scripts and their execution;
- Manage and co-ordinate the UA testing activities with representatives from the business;
- Accountability for the planning and management of the delivery of the User Acceptance Testing;
- Provide experienced testing support to the business in the resolution of business and system incidents and problems;
- Support and lead the testing of new software features and fault resolution to ensure the business requirements have been delivered;
- Schedule and prioritise work and activities to meet plan, quality and scope;
- Provision of accurate MI Reporting to stakeholders internally and externally;
- Support and contribute to the UAT resource planning;
- Identify and manage cross project dependencies;
- Ownership of the overall UAT programme;
- Support and contribute to the UAT Estimation process;
- Provides testing capability in the implementation of Pancredit and other third party software products and releases.
- Experience of diagram and mapping software such as Visio;
- Experience of working with Third Party software solutions and vendors in the delivery of customer and business facing solutions;
- Extensive experience of working and delivery of change in regulated, highly controlled environments;
- Experience of working with and in high velocity, quality focused software development and delivery teams;
- 5 years + of Financial Services experience, specifically of lending systems testing;
- Experience of working with issue management systems, such as Jira;
- Understanding and knowledge of business analysis and solution design methodologies;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.