UK Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UK Sales Manager to join our team.
- You identify opportunities and threats concerning Sales and Marketing and incorporate them into the Sales Department’s strategic choices;
- You monitor personal sales goals and guide team members in their personal development;
- You initiate and implement improvement routes for all commercial activities for the primary sales process;
- You will manage the UK sales team from the Northampton office.
- Track record: A proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets as an individual contributor and sales leader;
- Education: Ideally holds at least an undergraduate degree;
- Domain – customer: Will have sold business solutions into marketing in Top500 eCommerce enterprises;
- Functional background: Likely to have been promoted up through inside sales (“outbound calling”) into a field sales position;
- Culture fit: A bright, hands-on commercial operator, who can work effectively in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment;
- Geography: Will have UK experience, understand market entry into their assigned region.