IT Data analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Data analyst to join our team.
- Management of additional 3rd Party resources brought in to assist or support in service delivery;
- Utilise and interrogate various sources to develop a complete data driven picture of the passenger’s door to door journey;
- Creation and documentation of the MI and BI strategy in conjunction with the wider business and business plan;
- Engage as required with other functions to manage service expectations and delivery;
- Working with third party suppliers to enable and create various data connections into the data warehouse(s) and perform transform and load functions;
- Maintenance and management of the service catalogue as appropriate;
- The provision of timely and effective CX measurement and insights including from mystery shopper surveys;
- Develop and automate the Devolved Accountability process & reporting;
- Management of reporting back office technology, supporting contracts and service reporting.
- Proven commercial experience of SQL for managing data and writing queries;
- Confident presenting to all levels of stakeholders;
- Proven experience of creating dashboards and visualisation and summarising complex business data into simple dashboards;
- Experience of creating data environments for accessing and moving data with the use of SQL, API’S and Server scheduling;
- Experience of data modelling languages such as R, Python or SAS;
- Comfortable using statistical techniques such as regression modelling , cluster analysis and time series modelling;
- Min 2 years experience providing Meaningful & Insightful Analysis;
- Experience with programming, design and integration of data warehouse.