The Marketing Operations Analyst I provides assistance and advice with marketing activities and materials. Gathers, analyzes and surveys existing and potential market data for promotion and distribution for an assigned region or product. Being a Marketing Operations Analyst I typically requires a bachelor’s degree. May attend, assist and support the company events related to marketing activities. In addition, Marketing Operations Analyst I typically reports to manager. Working as a Marketing Operations Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed.
Marketing Operations Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our team.
- Making strategic recommendations based on detailed analysis;
- Disseminating analysis to key stakeholders via automation;
- Developing, executing and maintaining an advanced analytics program in direct support of Marketing;
- Providing ad hoc reporting as needed;
- Developing a single source of truth within Brandwatch for Marketing, leveraging best of breed solutions for data aggregation and visualization;
- Championing adoption of innovative approaches to and use of advanced analytics within the Marketing organization and throughout Brandwatch.
- B2B experience preferred but not required;
- Working knowledge of Marketing operations, systems, and processes;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including explaining complex issues and findings to executive leaders;
- Strong attention to detail and quality;
- Proven organizational and planning skills;
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Microsoft Office proficient; including Excel.