Photograph people, landscapes, merchandise, or other subjects, using digital or film cameras and equipment. May develop negatives or use computer software to produce finished images and prints. Includes scientific photographers, aerial photographers, and photojournalists.
Photographer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Photographer to join our team.
- Maintaining the studio as a safe working environment;
- Keeping to tight deadlines without comprising quality;
- Editing and uploading images to the website and other platforms as required;
- Creating lifestyle and studio scenes;
- Setting up photo shoots – often at short notice;
- Taking informative and immersive image galleries of the product range;
- Management of full digital assets library and archives;
- Adapts the photo offers to customers’ requests;
- Prepares and takes care of professional equipment;
- Flexibly work on both location and studio shoots;
- Takes high quality pictures and portraits;
- Work across entire product range to produce exceptional photography and deliver images of the highest quality;
- Work to tight deadlines, manging expectations of internal stakeholders and collaborate to ensure all imagery is available for all teams;
- Organises the on board photo gallery and lockers keeping the photo boutique layout attractive and tidy, in line with MSC Cruises guidelines;
- Monitors levels of stock and properly stores delivered products in a timely manner.
- Full Driving License & own transport;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience managing projects and evidence of tracking progress of each one using excel documents;
- Excellent communication skills and sales orientation;
- Ability to work in a team, unsupervised or with little supervision;
- At least 1 years’ experience as a photographer;
- High School certificate;
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Photoshop and other professional photo editing softwares;
- Previous experience on a cruise ship is an advantage;
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy;
- confidence and outstanding talent shooting with a DSLR camera to work onboard;
- Continually push the boundaries of our creativity to keep photography fresh and stay ahead of our competitors;
- At least 21 years old;
- able to commit to a six month contract at sea,
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.