Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant to join our team.
- Handle calls courteously and efficiently and ensure prompt delivery of messages;
- To provide cover for other Assistants as required;
- Diary Management;
- Amendment and compilation of presentations, including binding;
- Ad hoc administrative tasks and projects;
- Manage filling and archives, updating contact database;
- Organise and facilitate travel;
- Liaising with Portfolio companies;
- Provision of a full administrative service as required;
- Screening calls and meeting requests/Acting as a gatekeeper;
- Process expenses on the Tripsware system in a timely manner;
- Expense management;
- Maintain contact databases and to process new contacts promptly;
- Assistance with events and projects as required;
- Diary management and detailed travel management across time zones.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Able to work to deadlines and managing last minute changes;
- Great skills using MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint);
- Extremely organised, have the ability to multi-task and be able to prioritise your work;
- Experience of working in a corporate environment – ideally Private Equity or Investment Banking.