Care Scheduler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Care Scheduler to join our team.
- Support with Home Visits when needed;
- Clear communication to the clients and Care Assistants;
- Accept new packages from a variety of referral routes;
- Liaise with Recruitment Team regarding capacity and availability;
- Programming care staff rotas to ensure high quality of care is delivered;
- Supporting business development by informing the Registered Manager and Care Manager about any gaps in the rotas for new business;
- Support with the day to day running of the branch and ensure they are compliant with all requirements of CQC;
- Forward planning for training days for care workers to ensure the company is compliant.
- Not specified.