Corporate Tax Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Tax Assistant to join our team.
- any ad hoc admin tasks as required;
- supporting the corporation tax manager in delivering tax returns and client advice;
- dealing with various forms relating to share schemes, investment schemes and company residence;
- assisting the R & D tax manager with computations for R & D tax credit claims;
- contacting HM Revenue & Customs with regards to client queries and obtaining information;
- preparation of corporation tax returns for single companies and groups for review.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively;
- Able to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team;
- Are proactive and driven individual with a willingness to learn and study towards and achieve ATT qualification;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.