IT Helpdesk Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Helpdesk Coordinator to join our team.
- Manages New starters & Leavers (New hire, Computer preparation & termination forms);
- Set up of new starters laptops, desktops & IT equipment (screen, mouse, keyboard, phones);
- Assistance with broken computers/printers, conference phones, network devices and other IT related needs;
- Installation and maintenance of workstations both hardware and software-wise;
- Management of office mobile phones, phone contracts and mobile phone support;
- Daily usage of Ticketing System and other administrative solutions, including cloud.
- Skill-level detection and resolution of software and hardware issues in workstations;
- High level of knowledge about Windows and Mac OS desktop operating systems;
- Basic knowledge about network solutions and related hardwares. (e.g. DNS, DHCP, IP, Router, Firewall, Switches, etc.);
- 2 to 3 years of experience in technical support;
- Experience in workflow management and process improvement;
- Leading by example, direct communication, and good emotional intelligence;
- General knowledge about most important cloud service providers and their solutions;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting, good with priorities and planning;
- Excellent organisational and analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude;
- Experience with Directory or Domain based systems and Activte Directory is an advantage;
- Experience with Directory or Domain-based systems and Active Directory is an;
- General knowledge about the most crucial cloud service providers and their solutions.