Legal Secretary – Family Law Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Secretary – Family Law to join our team.
- Perform any other duties required by management;
- To prepare post and enclosures for dispatch;
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information;
- Email management;
- Accurate, efficient diary management;
- Audio typing of reports from digital dictations;
- To provide support to other secretaries as required;
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development;
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and script;
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments;
- To provide guidance to less experienced and temporary secretaries when required to do so;
- Typing documents;
- Supporting 2 partners;
- General secretarial support as well as diary management;
- Document Management.
- Computer Literate;
- Previous Legal Secretary experience within a Family Law Practice;
- Strong typing skills.