Part Time Payroll Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Payroll Administrator to join our team.
- Ensuring site payroll is completed to monthly deadline;
- Dealing with client queries;
- Processing auto enrolment;
- Processing multiple client payroll;
- Dealing with wage queries and inputting them into spreadsheets to keep record;
- Calculating payroll deductions;
- Ensuring all new starts have the relevant information to be set up;
- Inputting and organising timesheets;
- Process payroll within the deadlines;
- Processing the payroll for multiple sites;
- Being the main point of contact for the bureau who process the organisations payroll;
- Any ad-hoc accountancy tasks;
- Calculation of hours worked as per T&A system;
- Point of contact for any payroll queries;
- Liaising with the bureau that process the payroll for the 1000+ employees.
- Monthly Wages Payable, Pensions & PAYE reconciliations;
- Processing the submission of P11D’s to HMRC;
- Submitting auto enrolment contribution data to pension providers;
- Liaising with HMRC on specific enquiries including PAYE disputes;
- Checking and implementing tax coding notices;
- Dealing with salary sacrifice schemes from a payroll perspective (updating working papers where relevant).