Payroll Admin Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Payroll Admin to join our team.
- Process data, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports and other materials as appropriate;
- Process various statutory forms for example: P45s, Starter Declarations etc;
- Accurately input payroll data, balance reports and dispatch payrolls to schools, meeting required audit checks;
- Respond to enquiries from third parties on payroll related issues;
- Answer queries from allocated schools and assist with other team members’ queries; create and uphold sound customer relationships at all times.
- Ability to demonstrate careful attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to use initiative and work effectively to achieve individual and team goals;
- Five 9 – 4 GCSEs including Maths and English, or equivalene;
- Good ICT skills including use of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to establish good working relationships and gain credibility with a range of clients;
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines;
- Good customer service skills.