Receptionist/Admin Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Receptionist/Admin to join our team.
- Booking meeting rooms & managing meetings through Outlook Microsoft arranging lunches when required. Booking taxis and hotels as and when required;
- Greeting all visitors to the building in a friendly, polite & professional manner; logging in visitor’s book, issuing badges, etc;
- Issuing and controlling security passes for all Anixter employees, producing reports and information as and when required;
- To carry out general administrative duties.
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Calm approach to situations;
- Manage workloads and prioritise;
- Helpful, friendly and welcoming attitude;
- Have previous experience of using a switchboard;
- To acquire a good knowledge of all onsite and local services;
- Clear sounding voice, polite and courteous at all times;
- Ensure meeting rooms are cleared after meetings have taken place;
- Normal office working hours are 08:00 – 16:30 or 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday;
- Well-presented and groomed, of smart, professional appearance;
- Ensure work area is kept clear and remove any waste immediately to the appropriate area;
- Working on own and as part of a team;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ensure reception displays and seating areas are kept clean & tidy at all times.