Reservations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Reservations Manager to join our team.
- Liaise with Revenue Manager to report any seasonal peaks/troughs and business trends;
- Carry out any other activities or special requirements as requested by a Director of the Company;
- Pricing and Competitor Analysis;
- Communicate regularly with operational departments to ensure sales opportunities are maximised;
- Providing all members of the Reservations team sales and selling strategy, letting policy and promotions;
- Ensure group bookings have terms and conditions and contracts;
- Drive conversion and business and generate sales through site inspection;
- Ensure all rates/packages are loaded into our operating systems ensure they are up to date and bookable;
- Attend meetings as required, supply information and carry out agreed actions;
- Identify market trends and co-ordinate sales activities accordingly.
- Work alongside the Operations team to spot trends from guest feedback and make recommendations for how we can improve the customers experience;
- Recruit and lead a high performing team, coaching them to grow and develop, whilst ensuring they deliver the best experience;
- Always looking for new and better ways to help improve the numbers;
- Create loyal fans by ensuring all guests have a great experience, from first booking to giving feedback;
- Organised, systematic and sales orientated;
- Ability to take an active role in the bugeting process and development of sales and marketing plan;
- Supervisor/Management Skills;
- Proficient Opera Operative;
- Computer Literate;
- Financial awareness;
- Hotel and tourism knowledge.