Senior Tax Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our team.
- Participate in tax planning projects with opportunities to develop through technical research and presentations to senior leadership;
- Take the lead in projects to improve the tax reporting and compliance processes;
- Participate in the full tax life cycle in the UK and other jurisdictions;
- Work with the Tax Accounting group to support the quarterly tax provision process through preparation and review of quarterly tax provisions;
- Leading the annual UK CFC analysis;
- Preparing the UK corporate tax returns, including the groups parents tax return.
- Experience with tax accounting under IFRS and ideally US GAAP;
- Experience preparing tax returns for large corporations;
- ACA qualified or equivalent from a Big 4 or Top 10 firm;
- Experience working in a multinational is preferred.