Senior Wordings/ Coverage Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Wordings/ Coverage Specialist to join our team.
- Delivering face-to-face training to clients and their (non-risk management) business managers, covering wordings and contractual issues;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with insurers;
- Providing coverage expertise and product innovation for new business pitches and defensive tenders;
- Leading on the provision of technical and coverage advice during negotiations;
- Drafting bespoke wordings and negotiating improvements to existing wordings;
- Monitor trends insurers’ strategies/ appetite, service levels/ technical developments) and share with relevant colleagues.
- Experience within the insurance industry, working in a similar role;
- ACII qualified (or equivalent) preferred;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.