CNC Lathe Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CNC Lathe Operator to join our team.
- Changing worn tooling in accordance with operational procedures;
- Deburring and cleaning finished work;
- Running and maintaining a number of 3 axis sliding head CNC Lathe machines throughout your shifts;
- Keeping a machine running to target;
- Measuring / quality checking work;
- Loading and unloading machines.
- Good understand of measuring methods using Micrometres, Clippers, height gauges and shadow graphs;
- Must have three years of related experience.Bearing assembly and engineering experience is preferred;
- Eagerness to learn and receive training;
- Basic computer skills;
- Must pass drug screen;
- Must pass background check;
- High school diploma;
- Can lift 50+ lbs;
- Good communication skills;
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings;
- 18+ years old.