CNC Setter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a CNC Setter to join our team.
- Tool changing of CNC’s ;
- Monitor hourly performance and identify shortfalls, liaising with Production Supervision and reporting, raising red flags where required;
- Other related duties as determined by the Production Manager or Shift Supervisor;
- Promote the companies HSE policies across the department and plant and adhere to all Health and Safety Environmental requirements;
- Training of Operators on how to operate ABB robots and recover from an error state or emergency stop;
- Guarantee a safe working environment;
- Manufacture parts in time to satisfy customer demand;
- Strive to improve production processes;
- Part of a team to investigate root cause analysis of production process downtime and implement corrective actions;
- Ensure all production processes conform to current quality standards;
- Be competent in running CNC’s, recovery of ABB robots from an emergency stop position and operation of all aspects of the automated lines.
- Experience of straightening presses;
- Experience of problem solving;
- Proven Production experience in Die casting environment CNC’s;
- Use of 5S to improve production environment;
- Understanding of KPI’s to track performance.