Machine Operator/Setter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Machine Operator/Setter to join our team.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy;
- Adhere to health and safety regulations;
- you must have experience working in a fast production environment;
- Monitor quality of materials on production line to match customer requirements;
- Set up and run production line;
- Update and maintain all production records as required;
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean, tidy and free from damaged goods;
- Set up and run machinery in accordance with SOP’s and customer specifications;
- Take action to resolve problems;
- Some quality checking throughout shift;
- Other general production and cleaning duties;
- Following a strict health and safety procedure.
- Understanding of programming languages FANUC, ProtoTRAK, G-Code;
- CNC Lathe and Milling Machine Setting & Operating;
- Familiar with speeds and feeds for Aluminium and Stainless Steel.