Machine setters , or setup workers, prepare the machines before production, perform test runs, and, if necessary, adjust and make minor repairs to the machinery before and during operation.
Machine Setter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Machine Setter to join our team.
- Informing Supervisors of any problems which occur with products or equipment and undertaking regular preventative maintenance safety checks;
- Proposing machine modifications and operating machines;
- Completing records and timesheets and keeping your work area clean and tidy;
- Setting up and running tools in order to produce components of the required quality;
- Checking and completing batch tickets and undertaking quality checks;
- Undertaking any work as requested by the Technical Supervisor.
- Demonstrable experience as a machine setter;
- Flexibility and attention to detail;
- Bring experience of manufacturing intricate parts for automotive or other engineering sectors.