Tool Setter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Tool Setter to join our team.
- Ensure working area is maintains, spillages cleaned up promptly and waste is removed safely and placed in appropriate waste bins;
- Carry out daily water heater checks ensuring all are recorded;
- Ensure during last hour of shift that all documentation is completed and updated and material hoppers are topped up;
- Set Maguire hopper loader systems to correct settings;
- Ensure a complete a full handover is given at the beginning and end of each shift;
- Test machines before production by ensuring the first sample is of the highest standard for each production run;
- Carry out tool inspections including maintenance and cleaning;
- Carry out a gate freeze off analysis and report when required.
- Previous experience of using hot runner moulding machines;
- Good communication skills;
- IMT Level 3 Qualification or equivalent – ESSENTIAL.