Dev QA Tester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Dev QA Tester to join our team.
- Verify pre-integration change lists for issue fixing, feature changes or tuning;
- Compile trackers and reports for regression, checklists and coverage;
- Find and enter high-quality issues based on department standards and perform edge case scenario tests to ensure fixes have no knock-on effects;
- Interface on a daily basis with the domain experts – development and production team – and provided high quality support and accurate feedback;
- Proactively pick up testing requests from the development, art and management teams;
- Occasional support for the Content Team on testing Live Operations events and dynamic changes in a live game environment;
- Environments, furniture and clothing items from an asset and functional POV;
- Create in-depth action plans and summaries for testing requests from the development, art and management teams;
- Analyze the information provided by the Development and Production Teams and be able to identify risk areas;
- Analyze the information provided by the development, art and management teams and be able to identify risk areas.
- Experience with platform specific (Apple, Google Play, Amazon) Certification testing;
- Previous Quality Assurance experience with Freemium mobile games;
- Previous Quality Assurance experience in testing social mobile games;
- Passionate and experienced social mobile games player;
- Has the testing knowledge to provide constructive feedback to address challenges that come up within the project;
- Experience with creating Test-Cases, Action Plans for testing and Checklists.