Industrial Sewing Machinist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Industrial Sewing Machinist to join our team.
- Operating a variety of different industrial sewing machines mainly Flats;
- Assisting in the cutting and processing of orders from time to time;
- Quality Checking items produced;
- Batching each and every product sewn;
- Sewing a wide variety of products and styles.
- Previous industrial sewing machine experience;
- Good work Ethic;
- Overlock machining;
- Have knowledge of shapes, metric units (cm, mm etc.) able to work in inches or cm;
- Able to work alone, as well as in a team;
- Able to cut out and work using patterns;
- Competently able to use an eyeletting machine, binder, and other cutting mechanisms;
- Able to accurately take measurements;
- Sewing wet/dry suits and associated components;
- Good numeracy skills;
- Able to work from drawings, converting them into patterns;
- Good communication skills;
- Competently able to use an industrial sewing machine, working with heavy duty textiles;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in all work;
- Experience with single needle lock stitching.