The Security Guard I periodically patrols related areas examining doors, windows, and gates to ensure that they are properly secured. Responsible for the security and order of buildings, grounds or other work sites. Being a Security Guard I typically reports to a supervisor or manager. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent. Being a Security Guard I possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Security Guard Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Security Guard to join our team.
- Use of IT software in relation to security and car parking operations;
- Operation of closed circuit television surveillance in accordance with operational instructions and approved Code of Practice. (SIA licence approved);
- Control and issue of Trust and Contractor Identification Badges, maintaining the ID Badge Database;
- Complete daily reports of accidents or incidents following the agreed procedure, ensuring all necessary action is taken;
- As as a subject matter expert on security procedures;
- Understand data protection, access control systems and cctv systems;
- Conduct security duties for the site;
- Conduct searches of staff and deliveries.
- Minimum of 6 months experience within construction;
- CSCS card & SIA License;
- Good time keeping and willingness to work;
- Full PPE.