Client Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Client Advisor to join our team.
- Support the registration process for new employers by accurately checking content and quality of vacancies available;
- Cross refer clients to appropriate support programmes;
- Effectively and accurately track all clients post discharge to confirm and subsequently record successful “Settled” outcomes;
- Encourage employers who have web access to use the RightJob registration and vacancy posting process;
- Record all interactions with clients and employers accurately on the CTP ADAPT Client Management System (CMS);
- Quality assurance of external online jobs feed vacancies;
- Work on building long term relationships with key client decision makers and stay abreast of key changes within the client’s organisation;
- Help prepare, and implement business plans and goals;
- Where appropriate provide support to the client &/or claims teams in dealing with client claims;
- Identify and document successful account retention and defense strategies to ensure business is retained;
- Through telephone and email tracking, monitor the progress of all clients;
- Assist in promoting and marketing CTP services to Service Leavers and employers;
- Develop meaningful working relationships with insurers through regular contact and liaison to better serve clients.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required;
- Professional and flexible work ethic;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Previous experience within a broker or Insurance environment preferred;
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills;
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products.